Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Rui Hua, an interaction designer at Google, will cover how her team uses Sketch with other design tools to create enterprise products. Rui has worked for the last two years on Google Cloud, designing workflows and experiences for developer tools. Before that has worked as a marketing event professional for Bosch.
- What other tools they use with Sketch
- What about the workflow works efficiently for collaboration
- What about the workflow is cumbersome they are trying to improve
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm Doors open, mingle and enjoy a drink and snack
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm Presentation with Rui, including a Q&A
- 8:00 - 8:30 pm Wrap up, chat with the presenter
About Axon -- the host:
At Axon, we use technology to change our world for the better. As we become our industry’s preeminent technology partner, we build category-leading, innovative software and hardware products across many different user experiences and technology stacks. We do that with dynamic, warm, tightly-knit teams that are challenged to think and act like startups – move fast, don’t be afraid to fail, and most importantly, think big.