Selene Lee, a Product Designer at Apptio, will cover how she creates dashboards and other data visualizations using Sketch as a design tool. Selene has worked for the last three years at Apptio creating dashboards for products that help companies understand their information technology spend.
- How to create tables in Sketch using real data
- How to create visualizations from scratch
- What the best plug-ins are for each
- What the best practices are to save them as reusable symbols
- What the best practices are for data visualizations provided through a set of guidelines
This will be covered in a step by step approach, so attendees will be encouraged to follow along with their own laptops.
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm Doors open, mingle and enjoy a drink and snack
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm Step-by-step instruction by Selene
- 8:00 - 8:30 pm Wrap up, chat with the presenter