Experience Level: Basic to Intermediate.
Christine Hill, a Sr. UX Designer at Neudesic, will cover how her team uses Sketch to create pattern libraries and design systems to share across their teams and for their clients. Christine has worked for the last six years providing consulting services for Neudesic’s customers, as both an intern and as a designer.
- How to set up sketch symbol libraries
- What do you organize your design systems that provide a good foundation for other designers to work from what to include, like Atomic Design System
- Good symbol libraries to start from you can download for free or pay a nominal fee: Material Design, Apple’s Human Interface System, Bootstrap
- How to iterate on the system while maintaining your library
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm Doors open, mingle and enjoy a drink and snack
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm Presentation with Christine, including a Q&A
- 8:00 - 8:30 pm Wrap up, chat with the presenter