Experience Level: Basic to Advanced.
Designers contribute! Show your super cool Sketch Extensions that you use in your day to day workflow that you would like to share with others. This event is great for experienced speakers to get practice, and first-time speakers to learn how to present.
Submit your add-in demo here: http://tiny.cc/seasketch4form
The two best demos will receive free Sketch licenses.
- 6 Speakers chosen from submissions
- 5 minute demo and 5 minute Q & A for each speaker
- Chris Camargo: Copy Framer Code Sketch Plugin -- https://github.com/perrysmotors/copy-framer-code
- Christopher Daniels: Symbol Instance Locator - https://github.com/sonburn/symbol-instance-locator
- Brian Heston: His own plugin: Rivet! - https://github.com/bheston/rivet-sketch-plugin
- Rayn Vonderhoya: Stark Accessibility Tester - https://getstark.co/
- Kelsie Haakenson: Sort Me in conjunction with Craft by InVision - https://github.com/romashamin/sort-me-sketch
- Bradley Kang: Sketch Runner + Butter - https://github.com/pberrecloth/butter-sketch-plugin
- Patrick Neeman: Rename It -- https://rodi01.github.io/RenameIt/
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm Doors open, mingle and enjoy a drink and snack
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm Presentations, 5 minute demo and 5 minute Q & A
- 8:00 - 8:30 pm Wrap up, chat with the presenters