Location visible to members
The 7th Meetup! Let's Celebrate 7 Strong Months! June 10th!!
• 5 - 6PM Setup + Meet and greet. We'll pass out name tags and have playable games made by you, our members, to play all night!
• 6 - 7PM Scheduled tech demo on the projector screen with Q and A after.
• Special Demo by Ryan Gadz!
• Special Ai Demo on Moving Toward and away from the player based on distance! All in blue prints!
• 7 - 9PM More Q & A, demos, or helping out with other projects that are brought in.
• 8PM High Score Challenge! One level to rule them all! Get over 100,000 points in the latest build of Reaper Rush for an awesome prize!
• Everyone get's a free AMA name tag!
• Smash Bros on Game Cube above the bar free play because we're about that action.
• Bring your games, concept art, music, VR demos, whatever you're doing with Unreal Engine we'd love to see it! Even if you have a game not built in UE4!
• Ai Students are always welcome to bring projects to work on OR just show up and see what the local indie devs are doing.
• We strongly encourage indie devs, students, programmers and artists to bring their current projects in! We have a demo laptop that runs UE4.6 you can upload your entire project to it or you can bring in your own machine, and we can help you out and learn something new!
• Bonus material for attendees! Let's fill this place to capacity! Tell your friends and co workers to come hang out and play the games that are being made right here in Seattle!
• Check us out on Facebook too! https://www.facebook.com/groups/SeattleUnrealEngine4Developers/