addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Urban Homesteaders Message Board › We'll try again

We'll try again

A former member
Hey everyone-

Thanks for all of the interest in Mushroom Hunting.  Turns out we either don't have a mushroom hunter in our group, or we don't have any that are willing to share their secrets.

The season has passed now, but we'll give it another try in the fall.  That's one of the benefits of our Seattle weather.  We get 2 mushroom seasons per year.

I'll keep looking for someone who would be willing to take us all out for a day and get us started.  I'll be sure to post an event early so everyone who wants to go gets a chance to sign up.

Thanks again, and have fun with all of your summer projects!

kandice
Reama
user 8326395
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
I'll put out some feelers with my friends to see if any of them are willing to show us around. I definitely want to learn this skill!