addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Urban Homesteaders Message Board › Gardening

Gardening

Jirius I.
user 11430732
Group Organizer
Kenmore, WA
I live in Kenmore & have 35 fruit trees & 16+ 4x24ft raised beds that I plant veggies in.  However, I have been having trouble with my shoulder & cannot take care of it all.  If you live close by & have interest in gardening & need some land to do it on, or just want to learn about organic gardening, please give me a call at 206-841-9976.  Jirius Isaac
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Jirius,

Are you in Northern Kenmore or Southern? I'm in the Alderwood Manor area and would love a few raised beds for some more summer squash and winter squash but I cannot drive all the way to southern Kenmore to garden. Let me know because I'm really interested! Thanks!

Jenetta
Jirius I.
user 11430732
Group Organizer
Kenmore, WA
Post #: 23
I am only 4 blocks from the county line on 73rd ave NE. Call me at 206-841-9976 whenever you like.
Jirius I.
user 11430732
Group Organizer
Kenmore, WA
Post #: 24
Jennetta,
We got a lot done last weekend & will be working again this weekend before my shoulder surgery. Please let me know if you want to help this weekend.