This is a group for folks that enjoy getting out on a wakeboard. If you can wakeboard (skill level doesn't matter), have your own gear and a bit of gas money (or snacks for everyone). We've got a little bit of extra gear that can be shared. If you can get up, you're good enough to come out!
Since I just started the group, I'll share a bit of information about myself and taking people out, until other boat owners join...
• I have a loaner board for girls (that an ex left behind) and one board for guys with questionable bindings (size 9-10).
• Not much for surfing. Boat is a 2003 wakesetter VLX, and even though we've got the plate, it isn't great and I don't love it.
• 2-4 riders is ideal, but happy to bring a total of 8 people out.
• Gas money is appreciated. A lot... Gas is appreciated even more. Food for everyone is great too.
• Don't wear shoes on the boat
• Be OK with peeing in the water. There's no bathroom on the boat and we're usually not near facilities.