addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › Penny Arcade Expo -- Aug 26th - 28th

Penny Arcade Expo -- Aug 26th - 28th

Austin - ".
Bejoty
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
Thought I'd update this since registration went up last week. ^^

I heavily recommend going to this convention if you even get the slightest enjoyment out of gaming. The nerdy atmosphere is the most comfortable, entertaining experiences I have ever been a part of. Between the live demos, merchandise, panels, and access to virtually all games ever made on any console, it's undoubtedly worth $60 for the entire weekend. Not to mention how much of that you make back with free swag in the expo hall.

My favorite part is the 'nerdcore' concert show on both Friday and Saturday nights. It's where I volunteer during the convention and where you'll find me most reliably. If you're unsure about this, I recommend going to the night with the Paul and Storm and Jonathan Coulton performances (usually Saturday). Best. Concert. Ever.

So yeah, I'll probably put up the meetup announcement even though we're months away from the event (keeping in mind that they WILL sell out well before then). If anyone has any questions about the convention itself, throw 'em here.

PAX Prime 2011
Registration

Austin - ".
Bejoty
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
Estimates put 3-day badges to sell out in ONLY TWO WEEKS!! This is insane, I know, but if you want to have a guaranteed ticket for the weekend and not pay hundreds of dollars on craigslist on resale, BUY YOUR PASSES NOW!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.