addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › Anyone have a personal message for Daniel Ingram?

Anyone have a personal message for Daniel Ingram?

Austin - ".
Bejoty
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 15
I thought this would be a cool idea. I'm going up to meet with him this weekend, and even though he won't be able to make it down to Bronyfest (yes, that was the one big detail we were holding out on because we didn't want to get people's hopes up before it was confirmed -- it was SO CLOSE too), I wanted to give him our thanks!

So if you have any personal messages you want to give the master of musical mares, put 'em here! I'll be sure he sees 'em! ^^

SHOW HIM YOUR EPIC WASHINGTONIAN THANKS!!
micah
user 14491688
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Daniel ingram Thank You I have watch musical show my whole life so that is deffently one of the big enjoyments of this show hope you go far and I will keep an eye out for you in the future much brony love Micah
GabuEx
user 18912751
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 2
Daniel, the job of composer is all too often a thankless one on the part of the fans, so I wanted to let you know just how much My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic wouldn't be the same if it weren't for the fantastic job you did on the songs for the show. They're some of the most memorable songs I've heard in a long time, and to top it all off, you've successfully gotten this 25-year-old male to sing along joyfully to a song all about making dresses - and that is a feat if I ever heard one!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all your wonderful work on the show, and I hope Season 2 is even better than the first. You're awesome, and you should feel awesome!

(But PLEASE won't you let Rainbow Dash have her own song in Season 2? :D)
A former member
Post #: 1
Hopefully, this message isn't too late...

Daniel, thank you so much for your music! It's obvious that you put a lot of attention and care into composing music for MLP:FiM, and that's something that many fans like me have picked up on. Your professionalism and dedication make a great show even greater. I'm sure you know just how much we appreciate you and your music. Your songs make my day better, too; I can't count the times I've caught myself singing 'Winter Wrap Up' at work!

Again, from all us fans, you have our sincerest thanks. Keep making music, and keep being awesome!
A former member
Post #: 2
Daniel, I hate to slip into memetic references, but your songs make this show about 20% cooler. More homages!
A former member
Post #: 4
It's too bad you can't make it, but your music is still awesome! Maybe next time man!