addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › Branching Out

Branching Out

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 137
So I guess it's time I start branching out to my other nerdy half, my brony half. I've been mostly hanging out with the furry crowd here in SEA, but I think I need to start supporting my other joy, that being ponies.

I know my friend Cloud Chaser goes to alot of local brony meetups, and I think I'll start showing up at more stuff here as well.

I guess this is my, "hello nice to meet you all" thread. XD

My OC is known as Silverwing. You may have seen him somewhere. LInk: http://maxyote.devian...­

And before you ask, Spitfire is best pony.

-Max
Toksyuryel
user 60016032
Seattle, WA
Post #: 8
Your name is very familiar to me. By chance have we met before?
Loose L.
Loose_Leaf
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
I met this guy at the con. Nice to see you here! Glad you found us, welcome to the group.
Vivo
user 68026902
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 2
Yeah... your name seems familiar to me too.