addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Area MLP:FiM Fans Message Board › Enter-play Trading Cards haves & wants

Enter-play Trading Cards haves & wants

Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
I am a collector of these trading cards and I scored a bunch of them at Everfree as well as various retail stores. Naturally, I'd like to expand my collection to its completion but I'd also like to meet fellow bronies/pegasisters who also collect them and enjoy the trading aspect. That way, I can have pleasant memories attached to the newly filled holes in my collection.smile
Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 12
Series 1 wants

• Cheerilee foil
  • Elements of Harmony Fluttershy foil: Kindness
  • Elements of Harmony Rarity foil: Generosity
  • Royal Wedding Twilight Sparkle foil
  • Fluttershy foil
  • Almost all gold foils/promo foils

Series 2 wants

• Crystal Empire foil Rarity
  • Crystal Empire foil Fluttershy
  • Harmony sticker
  • Queen Chrysalis and Changelings standee
Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
I have too many basic cards from both series to list individually.

Series 1 haves

• Royal Wedding Applejack foil
  • Royal Wedding Princess Cadance foil
  • Foil Sweetie Belle
  • Foil Apple Bloom
  • Rarity standee

Series 2 haves

• Foil Filly Pinkie Pie
  • Foil Filly Fluttershy
  • Foil Filly Twilight Sparkle
  • Foil Filly Rainbow Dash
  • Foil Pinkie Pie
  • Foil Applejack
  • Foil Rarity
  • Foil Apple Bloom
  • Foil Sweetie Belle
  • Foil King Sombra
  • Crystal Empire foil Spike
  • Crystal Empire foil Twilight Sparkle
  • Crystal Empire foil Pinkie Pie
  • Nightmare Moon, Gilda and Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon standees
  • Set of 6 foil Attributes Of A Princess cards

Amanda P.
user 82791922
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Will you be in the SeaTac area on the 26th or 27th? I've got lots of duplicates and would love to trade cards with you ^_^ I don't live in Seattle so the 26th and 27th are the only two days I'll be in the Seattle area for at least a month.
Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 14
If I don't work on one of those days, I can make the trip south. I just got a few new Series 2 cards which I'll add to my haves.
Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
Series 3 trading cards are on their way as well as the long awaited collectible card game. I plan on getting at least two of the CCG booster pack boxes so I'll have a fair amount of trade stock early on. To anypony who plans on collecting and playing the CCG: I don't have any opponents lined up when this game drops so feel free to contact me so that we might schedule a time to play/trade/talk pony.
Hayley D.
user 48330672
Kent, WA
Post #: 1
I'll trade you a harmony sticker for the filly foil Fluttershy.
Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 18
I'll trade you a harmony sticker for the filly foil Fluttershy.
You've got yourself a deal! Will you be attending the Brony Gaming Night at Card Kingdom on the 22nd?
Hayley D.
user 48330672
Kent, WA
Post #: 2
I recently got a Filly Fluttershy. Would you be willing to trade for Filly Twilight? I won't be attending the game night, I have to work this weekend.
Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 19
I've still got the Filly Twilight. Have you got a foil Fluttershy from Series 1?