How to tell your UX Story
Whether you are just starting out in UX or well on your way, this session will answer your questions about portfolios and their role in UX careers.
* What should I include in a UX portfolio?
* What is a UX Design Manager Looking For?
Simply put, your UX portfolio should tell your story. However, how you tell your story is as important as the story itself.
Patrick Neeman (https://twitter.com/usabilitycounts) (Usability Counts (http://www.usabilitycounts.com/), Director of Product Design at Apptio (http://www.apptio.com/) and former Director of User Experience at Jobvite (http://web.jobvite.com/)) and Troy Parke (https://twitter.com/UXHow) (UX How (http://uxhow.com/) and UX Design Manager at Big Fish Games (http://www.bigfishgames.com/)) will cover:
* How to tell your UX story through the presentation of your work
* 4-6 Practical, real world examples of entry and expert level portfolio projects
* Actionable answers to your questions about UX portfolios, resumes and interviews.
Have a question you want to see answered directly by Patrick and Troy? Post it in the comments below and then join us at for the event. (Bonus points if you ask a question from UX Drinking Game. (http://www.uxdrinkinggame.com/))