Note: Eventbrite registration is required. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seattle-indies-holiday-party-2018-registration-51487371113
Seattle Indies is excited to bring you our fourth annual Holiday Party! Join us for a special night of festive drinks and merry-making with your fellow indie devs to celebrate a successful 2018, and kick off 2019! Come help Seattle Indies raise money to support our ever growing list of community events in the upcoming year.
Open Cocktail Bar
We'll be providing beer, wine, cocktails, punch, and finger food!
Board and card games
What's Christmas without accusations of cheating and tears of recrimination? We'll be bringing party games such as Cards Against Humanity, Munchkin, and Monikers. Please do bring your own games - we'd love to try them!
This year we'll have an automated photo booth where you can create your own digital keepsakes.
Semi-fancy dress (optional)
Use this occasion as an excuse to dress up as fancy as you've secretly longed to! You can come dressed for a Seattle cocktail party, or wear an ugly sweater. Do anything to get into the spirit!
This event is covered by the Seattle Indies Code of Conduct and Filming Policy: https://www.seattleindies.org/code-of-conduct/
Note that all Seattle Indies Superhero tier patrons on Patreon at the time of this event creation should have received a code for a ticket to this event.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to be over-21 to come?
No, our event is all ages! You only need to be over-21, as well have photo ID, in order to be served alcohol by our bartenders.
Do I need to print or show a ticket to enter?
No, all we need is your first and last name that you registered on Eventbrite with.
Can I bring a guest?
Yes, but everyone will need to have their own Eventbrite registration.
What do the ticket costs cover?
$25 helps us cover the cost of this special once-a-year event. Your donation above that will help the Seattle Indies organization with the numerous events and activities we put on throughout the year! The funds we raise at the Holiday Party will be used to help support the following events as we grow through 2019:
- Hosting our own quarterly showcases at the Living Computer Museum + Labs.
- Supporting developers with the weekly Indie Support Group meetup
- Providing monthly social and networking activities with the Westside Social, Board Game Night, Indie Adventure, and Queer Sunday.
- Hosting Game Jam events throughout the year, such as the Global Game Jam in January, the Seattle Indies Game Jam in November, and collaborations with other organizations like University of Washington and Pacific Science Museum.
- Highlighting the work of teams in the community through social media activities, such as weekly discussion threads in Facebook and engaging developers on Twitter.
- Our yearly one-day exhibition Seattle Indies Expo, showcasing 25 local games to thousands of attendees.