addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle RailsBridge Group Message Board › RailsBridge in Bend OR

RailsBridge in Bend OR

Renée H.
reneedv
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Hello Seattle RailsBridge,

I wanted to let you all know that I will be running a RailsBridge workshop down in Bend OR next Tuesday evening and all day Wednesday. It is part of the workshop day before the Ruby on Ales ruby conference taking place on Thursday and Friday. It will be an exciting workshop and an excited conference! I would like to invite all of you as former RailsBridge participants to come down and TA or to join us as a participant again. All the details are online here:

http://ruby.onales.co...­

I hope to see some of you next week!

**Renée