addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle RailsBridge Group Message Board › Exciting Ruby Events!

Exciting Ruby Events!

Renée H.
reneedv
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Hello Seattle RailsBridge!

Next week, Seattle will be home to Cascadia Ruby Conference. An excellent conference featuring some of the best known speakers in the community! The organizers have offered a discount code for any RailsBridge participants who would like to attend. The conference website is here: http://cascadiaruby.c...­ and the discount code is 'railsbridge'; This will get you a $250 ticket.

To Kick-Off the conference, next Thursday evening, Blue Box Group (Our Long-Time Sponsor!) will be hosting a Free Hackfest! Details and sign-ups are available online here: http://www.eventbrite...­ I would strongly encourage you to stop by the Hackfest, as it will be a great opportunity to ask questions and continue to improve your Ruby/Rails skills! I will be there, along with Kerri Miller, and a number of other past RailsBridge teachers and TA's to help you. It will be a great evening for networking and hacking; and we may even make some progress on the RailsBridge Bridge Troll open source project!

I hope to see some of you next week!

Cheers!

**Renée