Location visible to members
Food Lifeline rescues and distributes 35 million pounds of food to its network of food banks, meal programs and shelters in 17 counties in Western Washington, feeding nearly 745,000 hungry people.
Connect in our Shoreline warehouse to help sort, label, and repackage food for distribution to food banks, shelters and meal programs in Western Washington.
Volunteers need to be:
- Under 18 years old, must have a signed parental consent form to participate.
- Under 16 years old, must have a signed parental consent form and a participating parent/guardian. Be at least 6 years old to participate.
- Wearing closed-toe shoes.
- Dressed in layers as the warehouse can get cold depending on the time of the year.
- Inside the warehouse by 1:00pm. No entry after 1:10pm.
Driving directions to Food Lifeline (http://g.co/maps/j27c8)
Parent Consent Form (For volunteers under 18) (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0BzbKmDuFlteXMzdmNWIxMjYtM2VlZC00ZTFlLTljZTYtMjZmZmVjNDhhOTdi&hl=en)
Food Lifeline Safety Requirements (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0BzbKmDuFlteXN2M3NWFmMzMtM2YwMS00YjBkLWE3N2EtNmQxY2M3YTVhZjQw&hl=en)
*Please update your RSVP if for some reason you are not able to attend (preferably two days prior to the event) as Food Lifeline rely on the number of people who are attending and taking a spot will not allow another volunteer to participate.
Thank you for making a difference in our community, your help is always appreciated.