addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Web Technology Meetup Group Message Board › Sr. Software Development Engineer Opening on Microsoft's SQL Azure Team..

Sr. Software Development Engineer Opening on Microsoft's SQL Azure Team...$2,000 Referral Bonus

Jeff M.
user 10374368
San Jose, CA
Post #: 8
Hi Everyone,
I'm working on filling a few Sr. level Software Development Engineer positions on a newly formed team within the MS SQL Azure group. To have a look at the job description go to http://thequintusgrou...­
If interested in learning more, I can be reached at jeff-at-thequintusgroup.com or 408.916.1166

p.s. I'm offering a $2,000 referral bonus for any referral who get hired into the role.