addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Secret Dining - Supper Clubs in Boston Message Board › Additional Locations for Early Dinner in North Cambridge

Additional Locations for Early Dinner in North Cambridge

Marianne M
msmarrone
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone.

I am happy to report that the dinner attendance is gaining momentum. I am looking for additional locations to host dinners. If anyone is interested in helping me host feel free to contact me here or directly at msmarrone@yahoo.com. This can be a one time only or reoccurring. I am looking for a place September 1 or September 15th. Your location does not have to be in Cambridge but it would be good if it were accessible to public transportation. There are several dinners that use it to get to the events.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Marianne