NEXT MAURITIAN POP UP!
Thursday 27th June
3 Course Mauritian Meal only £24!
Eat, mingle, enjoy with friend's a great Mauritian menu at the Skyroom (Rooftop) in collaboration with Platterform based in London Bridge!
BOOK HERE VIA RSVP TAB!
- 3 course Mauritian meal
- Gateaux Piment (split pea chilli balls) & Aubergine Bringele (chickpea battered slices)
- served with Mauritian Tomato Salsa & Fresh Coriander Satini
- Mauritian Cari Poulet (Our popular delicately spiced tender chicken curry)
- served with fragrant cinnamon/cardamom spiced basmati rice, salad, chutney & homemade piment confit (pickled chilli)
- Vegetable Rougaille (v)
- Mixed vegetables cooked in a spiced tomato sauce with fresh coriander
- served with fragrant cinnamon/cardamom basmati rice, salad, chutney & homemade piment confit (pickled chilli)
- Rum Bananas French Toast
- Our decadent caramelised bananas in Mauritian Green Island spiced rum & vanilla, topped on brioche & cream
Selina Periampillai is a self-taught cook who hosts the popular 'Yummy Choo' supper club at her home in Croydon, specialising in Mauritian homecooked cuisine, and her website www.yummychooeats.com has become a ‘go to’ page for Mauritian inspired recipes and food reviews. She has been featured in The Guardian Cook Supplement, Croydon Advertiser, Good Food Guide, Delicious magazine, Your Source Today, Food Network and Berkeley Magazine.
Selina had also been invited to host one of Oliver Peyton’s ‘Friday Night Socials’ at the National Cafe in The National Gallery and has done previous pop ups at Clifton Nurseries, Brixton and Clapham venues including successful Mauritian Rum Tasting & Food Experiences.
Specialising in cooking up colourful, moreish dishes with a tropical flair and unique flavours, Selina combines her passion and creative use of ingredients to transport guests to the sunshine island and leaves them wanting more!