addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Secret Dining - Supper Clubs in London Message Board › Newbie Underground Chefs!

Newbie Underground Chefs!

A former member
Post #: 1
My husband and I are new to the underground scene, but would like to host a dinner party. We'll cook a delicious 3 course meal with coffee and petit fours at the end of the meal.

Unfortunately, we can only accommodate 8 people, so please let us know quickly if you're interested!

Cheers!

Amber and Gav
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, my girlfriend and I would certainly be interested, depending on the day.

Kind regards,

Norman Cho
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Norman,

I'm happy to see that you're interested! We're having it on 25 Feb 2012 at 7:00pm. I hope you and your girlfriend can make it!

Cheers,

Amber and Gav