What we're about
Secrets of Natural Walking (SONW) is a walking meditation that is a uniquely effective and holistic approach to health and well-being. It naturally improves the body, mind and heart. When we know how to take proper steps, we allow our body’s natural functions to be activated, giving not only physical health benefits but also mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits of slowing down, relaxing and becoming peaceful and calm.
SONW helps to optimize walking. Our bodies were specially designed with countless healing capabilities, yet due to the improper way we walk and use our bodies, such as rushing, having bad posture, etc., these natural healing functions are either inactive or not fully maximized.
- Calmer mind, elevated mood
- Improved quality of sleep that helps our body to heal itself naturally
- Significantly reduced bone, joint and nerve pain
- Improved posture and related conditions like hunched back and scoliosis
- Improved digestion, metabolism and weight loss
- Lower sugar levels for diabetics
- Lower blood pressure and improved cholesterol levels
- More toned and proportional body size
- Improved energy levels and clarity of mind
The Secrets of Natural Walking journey starts with a one-day workshop. The interactive workshop teaches all the skills required to utilize all the correct muscles, to walk straighter and taller, to activate the body's natural healing abilities and to open the spiritual heart --- every step becomes a way to shape, tone, heal and calm the body.
The Secrets of Natural Walking Club offers weekly practice sessions where alumni can take their walking to the next level and walk in a group setting with a qualified instructor to get the best results.
While the Walking Club sessions are for alumni, EVERYONE is welcome to join the FREE 1.5-hour Introduction to Secrets of Natural Walking and receive a free walking assessment!