Come together with fellow seekers and journey with a light heart and a spirit of fun and adventure. Let's build a community where all find love, respect and acceptance. Our paths might wander through a winery, walk along a path and enjoy a meaningful conversation, float down the Delaware or dance to a live band. Come with an open mind and willing heart and leave refreshed and renewed.
Join us for our continuing series called "Dive-Bar Discussions," where we go deep with life's big questions. Enjoy a libation and a burger as we tackle things like:
- How to handle a Super-Villian? (aka Confronting Evil)
- Christmas, Chanuka or Festivus for the rest of us?
- Morality: Is it objective or subjective?
- Science vs. Religion: Is this controversial?
- Is God inside or out?
- Am I my brother's keeper?
We'll meet every month or so, and will decide the next discussion's big question before we disburse. This month's big question: Orthodoxy or Heterodoxy: How do you go rogue?