What we're about
This Meetup is for investors in metro Atlanta who are interested in using Self-Directed IRA's and Solo 401(k)'s to build retirement wealth through investing in alternative assets like Self-Directed IRA's and Solo 401(k)'s.
Should you attend this meetup? Ask yourself these questions:
• Do you want to learn how to take control of your retirement investing, and no longer be forced into stocks or mutual funds that you may not really understand or even want?
• Are you seeking excellent investment opportunities, like real estate, precious metals or private loans?
• Would you like to learn truly cutting-edge IRA/401(k) strategies from people who are nationally recognized as experts in this field?
• Would you like to learn what issues may cause the IRS to become interested in your self-directed activities, and how to avert tax compliance problems?
This Meeup is for investors and by investors. Your hosts for this event are:
• Bryan Ellis: Called a "nationally recognized expert" on self-directed IRA's by the University of California, Bryan is host of Self-Directed Investor Talk and Self-Directed Investor TV, the two most popular shows in America for Self-Directed Investors. He frequently writes for major publications including Forbes, Entrepreneur and TheStreet.com. Bryan is the founder of Self-Directed Investor Society.
• Carole Ellis: Carole is a seasoned real estate expert and analyst whose observations and predictions about various U.S. real estate markets have proven eerily accurate. She is the co-founder of the Self-Directed Investor Society and currently serves as the editor-in-chief of Think Realty, the nation's largest print magazine for individual real estate investors.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SDI Meetups will be kept rather small to facilitate substantial interaction. We respectfully request that you avoid reserving a spot unless you fully intend to attend. Thank you!