addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lotico San Diego Semantic Web Message Board › Jan 30 presentation slides

Jan 30 presentation slides

Randall S.
user 9806581
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
Are there slides available for the Jan 30 meeting....?
Barbara S.
user 9459203
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 9
Did you get the slides or the link to them? I tried all kinds of stuff, but they seemed to get lost in meetup. At the end of the day, I put them into slideshare and posted the link on the message board. Trying to send them out on the mailing list - the meetup one - seemed to never happen!!

Got a bounce-back on file size too large the first time, second time I got - even with the link, no apparent results - did not seem to go out! maybe got lost somewhere in meetup???

The message board seems to work tho. I actually now have the slides from the last 2 meetups, so will be sending them out!!

Randall S.
user 9806581
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
Please send the URL directly to me.