addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seminole County Board Gamers Message Board › Useful Links and info

Useful Links and info

Henry W.
user 72765042
Group Organizer
Lake Mary, FL
Post #: 26
Useful links:
BoardgameGeek: the source for reviews, rules questions, news, etc:
BoardgameGeek.com

Online Retailers:
CoolstuffInc.com
BoardsandBits.com
MiniatureMarket.com
FunAgain.com

Card Sleeves: the best I've used come from Fantasy Flight. They cost more but they are indestructible. I've also had decent results with Mayday sleeves.
A former member
Post #: 66
I hate going to Cool Stuff, they just don't seem to understand the meaning of service! I prefer to order my games at home, then just go pick them up later. Otherwise, great selection!
Ron H.
rehj
Port Orange, FL
Post #: 22
I guess that doesn't bother me, I don't go there for customer service, I go there to have space to play games, and buy them cheap if I want them.

Then again, I have always had good interactions with the employees there... Sadly they don't sell tasty burgers there, hehe.