Would love to celebrate my birthday with my friends hiking and eating (my favorite reason to hike). Let's explore the Healdsburg Ridge Open Space Preserve (http://www.sonomaopenspace.org/Content/10045/preview.html) Let's do a shared picnic and we will either eat there or take our lunch to the park in downtown Healdsburg and then explore the town. I know this is a holiday weekend, and if you can't make it - I won't take it personal!
• From Highway 101, take the Dry
Creek exit and go east.
• Turn left (north) on Healdsburg
Avenue and go about 1 mile.
• Turn right (east) onto Parkland Farms
Boulevard and travel to the eastern
end of the road (about ¾ miles).
• Turn right onto Bridle Path and
look for on-street parking.
• Trailhead is at the eastern
end of Arabian Way.