Come out and join us for food, fun and hopefully some sun!
The location will be at the Redwood Hollow picnic site at the Warm Springs Recreation Area. This is on the way to Lake Sonoma and directly across the street from the Fish Hatchery/Visitor Center.
Once you pull into the Warm Springs Area you will take the road to the right to the Redwood Hollow picnic area. There is lots of available parking nearby as well as restrooms!
This is really a lovely site with about 11 tables as well as an actual serving table and an absolutely huge grill! The eating and food areas are all under the Redwoods.
NOTE: Rain does not cancel. If there is that possibility bring your umbrellas they just might win you some sort of fun prize!
There is a large area for games of which there will be plenty – maybe even a few prizes and surprises as well.
Here is the deal…
• This is a potluck so please bring enough of whatever to share with around 8-10 other people.
• It is not necessary to tell everyone what you are bringing – just bring what you want.
• Meetup will supply water and sodas – but please bring your own if you want anything else.
• Meetup will also supply the BBQ though what that will be has not been determined yet.
• Meetup will supply disposable plates, bowls, utensils and such – however if you prefer to bring your own feel free to do so.
• If you have any outdoor games (as in no board games or card games) please bring them along.
While the food itself may be out on the table let’s wait to eat until 1:00 when most everyone will be there. Surely there will be a few people that will bring chips, dips and other appetizers that we can snack on.
Please note that we do ask that you leave dogs at home. There have been some issues in past years that we would prefer not to have to deal with again. Thank you for understanding.
If before leaving you make sure to clean up your area there will be little need for a lot of helpers to have to stay behind.
However…if you would like to volunteer to help in anyway please message Kendra and let her know what you would like to do.
Cross posted with Sonoma County Fifty-Plus Singles