Sensored #16: Meetup Mashup! Wearables, VR, Machine Learning, Biofeedback
It's been awhile... but it's time for another meetup!
This month, the Internet of Things Conference IoTaConf (http://iotaconf.com/) is connecting multiple local meetups for a connected device mega-mashup.
This meetup is free, though you will need to register to attend (http://bit.ly/IoTaConfMeetup) ( http://bit.ly/IoTaConfMeetup ) as we are combining several meetups for this evening and we need to keep track of space.
• 6:15 PM Doors Open - Munch & Mingle
• 6:25 PM Welcome & Announcements
• 6:35 PM Wearables - An Insider's Opinion by Rachel Kalmar of Misfit Wearables
• 6:45 PM The Future of VR by David Holz of Leap Motion
• 7:30 Pm Break
• 7:45 PM PredictionIO: Open Source Machine Learning Server by Isabelle Lee of PredictionIO
• 8:30PM Sleep and Poo - the unchartered Zones of the Quantified Self by Jean Rintoul of Ibis- Biofeedback
Really looking forward to catching up with everyone -- I've been spending the past few months heads-down on projects, and am excited to hear what everyone's been working on.