We will be serving dinner at the Ronald McDonald LONGFELLOW (GREEN) HOUSE. Dinner is: Pizza bake 3-ways, 3 different salads, Butterscotch treat dessert & ice cream cones. All items need to be prepared on site. I will have appropriate recipes to follow.
Please arrive around 4:30 pm to prepare dinner, we will serve at 6:00 pm , the group will eat together then we should be cleaned-up and done by 7:30.
When you RSVP, please indicate what line number of food items you will be bringing. This is an age appropriate CHILD FRIENDLY EVENT at an age to help make and serve dinner. There is not a supervised play area for children while we cook.
1. 2 boxes (40 oz each) Bisquick, 3 jars pizza sauce, 2 jars pesto Kevin
2. 4 boneless chicken breast, 2-8oz packages pepperoni - TINA
3. 3-2 cup packages shredded pizza blend cheese, 2 logs goat cheese, 2 packages or jars sundried tomatoes (found in produce area) Gail
4. 2 cans black olives, 3 red peppers, 1 yellow squash, 1 jar/can sliced mushrooms, 4 fresh tomatoes, 1 head broccoli CAROLYN
5. ALL ingredients for a large tossed salad & 1 bag croutons: lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, whatever you like - to feed 25 people - will use dressings already in the refrigerator Jill
6. 2 sticks butter, 1 small jar creamy peanut butter, 1 package powder sugar, 1 small package Oreo's (can be the generic store brand) PAM
7. 1 package butterscotch baking chips, 1 jar/can peanuts, 1 small container whipping cream NOT WHIPPED CREAM - found in the milk isle in a paper container JENNY
9. 2 containers ice cream, your choice of flavors (I'm fond of peanut butter panic), 2 boxes ice cream cones, 1 large container lemonade (not Crystal Lite) TIFFANY
Any questions, feel free to call or email me email@example.com or
The Ronald McDonald Houses are a “Home Away From Home” for thousands of families every year who must travel to the Kansas City area to receive medical treatment for a sick or injured child. Together, the two Ronald McDonald Houses (Cherry Street House & Longfellow House) provide temporary lodging to as many as 60 families each night while their children undergo vital medical care. The family Suites inside our Longfellow House, allow us to serve immuno-suppressed children and their families (i.e. organ transplants and bone marrow transplants). Both Houses offer a warm and welcoming place to sleep, as well as full kitchen facilities, laundry facilities, living rooms and recreation areas to provide a homey environment where families may relax away from the stresses of the hospital and meet other families experiencing similar crises.
Go to Attendee List