addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seth Readers Austin Message Board › Yesterday's Seth readers' meetup

Yesterday's Seth readers' meetup

Jenny
user 9528831
Saint Louis, MO
Well, Felix, it was great to meet you and so much fun getting to know you!

We already had a dynamic and interesting group, but you really raised the bar.  Thank you for coming to our Sunday meetup in north Austin.  I had a blast.

I hope to see everyone again in Lakeway on Thursday, July 11.

And remember, the Seth Community Conference is in Denver September 12-15.  I'm going, along with 3 other friends.  Maybe you can join us?

As Seth says, Fondest regards to you all,
Jenny
512-609-8731