addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seven Habits for the Highly Effective San Franciscan Message Board › Resourcefulness and Initiative

Resourcefulness and Initiative

Glen J.
user 8312881
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Sarah recently demonstrated her resourcefulness and initiative with her email:

“How come there have not been any meetings for this group? We should have one soon!”

That's excellent. As many of you know, there were a large number of members interested in the 7 Habits in this area, but no groups had been started. I had an already paid subscription to MeetUp and started this group with the hopes of organizing regular meetings.

However, my work situation changed and I knew I needed to focus on my new responsibilities and did not have the resources to organize this meeting. However, as an organizer, I still an donating the funds for this group in the MeetUp website.

Sarah,
I've made you assistant organizer on the MeetUp website. You have the full power to organize a meeting and location. You are in charge and I will happily be your assistant. If there is anything that you can't do with the MeetUp website, I will happily do that for you. You are fully empowered to do any other organization that you need to do to make this happen. Pick a date. Pick a location. It will happen.

I welcome this new initiative and would love to see the first meeting happen soon. Many people are very interested in the habits after New Years and it would be great to see a meeting start in January.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis