addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seven Hills Camera Club (7HCC) Message Board › Nikon gear available

Nikon gear available

Ron J.
user 30024722
Worcester, MA
Post #: 3
Hello 7HCC members,
A friend of mine, and an excellent photographer, from QVPC is selling is Nikon gear. His message follows.
Ron Jolicoeur

I'm taking the plunge into full frame, and while I would love to keep these and convert them to infrared, I need to sell some toys in order to buy some new ones.
All of these items are in like new condition, with all original boxes, and packaging.
Nikon D300s 750.00 The camera is in great shape, the owners manual is a bit wrinkled.
Nikon MB-D 10 battery grip for D300s 100.00
Nikon 18-200 18-200 F3.5-5.6 VR II 550.00
Tokina 11-16 F2.8 AT-X Pro DX ll 450.00
All items are priced below KEH rates.
My email is
aubnormal@msn.com
and the cell is
860-377-2702
thanks,

Norm