addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seven Hills Camera Club (7HCC) Message Board › Library Exhibit

Library Exhibit

Bob I.
bobisr23
Worcester, MA
Post #: 14
Just a reminder, if you would like me to make labels for your prints that you plan to exhibit at the Gale Free Library on Nov. 2 please email me the following information by Oct. 23 at the latest. Earlier is better for me. I need the title of the image, your name the way you want it listed, price if applicable. Please keep in mind that the title must fit on the label so length is important. My email is bobisr23@charter.net. After I have made your label(s) I will reply to your email confirming that it is done. If you do not get a reply from me before the 24th email me again just in case. So far I have no requests. I will bring the labels mounted on mat board to the library on Friday. I will not be available for the hanging.