addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seven Hills Camera Club (7HCC) Message Board › How to rename your files

How to rename your files

Priscilla M.
user 13644753
Group Organizer
Holden, MA
1. Find the file in its folder and right-click on it.
2.  See "Rename" in the drop-down list and click there.
3. Your file name should be highlighted. Simply overwrite the original name with the new one.
Laura
user 42839852
Harrisville, RI
Post #: 2
Hi Priscilla,

In the last meeting you gave a sample of how the file should be named. Could you please post the sample here so I may format the file name correctly. This is my first time entering images for consideration and want to be sure I get it correct.

Thank you,
Laura

1. Find the file in its folder and right-click on it.
2.  See "Rename" in the drop-down list and click there.
3. Your file name should be highlighted. Simply overwrite the original name with the new one.