Shamanic Priestess Jamie Hawk welcomes us into her magical mountain sanctuary to emerse yourself in the amazing world of plant spirit allies.
We will learn:
• Preparations and nutritional/medicinal quality of Nettles and Oatstraw (and possibly other herbs).
• How to make medicinal infusions
• How to cook with some herbs to create nutrient dense foods
• How to make elderberry syrup
• Herbs that promote immune health and cold/flu reduction over the winter months.
You will receive a handout with descriptions of how to make (and take) infusions and syrups and an ingredient list.
There will be some dried nettles for sale and an option to visit her land in the spring for a nettle 'you-pick' for making spring tonics.
What you should bring:
mug (for tea and water)
notebook and pen
dress warm (we may be outside or in the yurt and outdoor kitchen)
love donations to support a good cause*
*This workshop is a love donation offering to help pay for the continuance of this meetup group. No one will be turned away for lack of funds, but we do ask you give from your heart what you can :-)