Break through to deeper healing and awakening with Shamanic Breathwork™! Supported by focused breathing and powerful music, you can experience a natural altered state and spontaneous shamanic journeying.
This process can release old wounds, challenging emotions and dysfunctional patterns ... resulting in greater health and wholeness. You might also open to new levels of spiritual awakening.
You'll be supported by Benjamin Bernstein, who's certified as a Shamanic Breathwork™ Facilitator by the Venus Rising Association for Transformation. He'll make sure that your journey is safe.
The Shamanic Breathwork™ Process is a powerful healing experience that can help you reconnect with your own inner healer. As old wounds and dysfunctional patterns are released and transformed, you can begin to regain lost soul parts and remember the magic of who you really are!
Your shamanic journey will be unique to you. No two journeys are ever the same. States of consciousness can range from divine, otherworldly ecstasy to the intense release of negative forces in the psyche. Old patterns of dysfunction may surface. Addictions are sometimes healed as you release feelings such as grief, fear, rage and anxiety.
Shamanic Breathwork™ honors and blends the timeless wisdom of ancient traditions with new paradigm methods of healing and teaching. It's designed to awaken your own inner shaman. If you're ready to take your healing and awakening to the next level, Shamanic Breathwork™ can help you do it!
• Be sure to bring padding, about the size of a sleeping bag, that you can lay on comfortably.
• Doors open at 12:45 pm. The event begins at 1 pm. Please plan to arrive early or on time. No one will be admitted once the setting of sacred space begins.
• Event fee is $50. No one turned away for lack of funds.
• You must be age 16 or older to participate, unless we grant you an exception.
• Please don't eat too heavily before attending, so that your energy is fully available for this process.
• Cat Allergies? Two friendly cats may be present. If you have an extreme cat allergy, you shouldn't come.
There's plenty of free parking. You can park in our driveway or on the street.
I hope you can join us!