Join us for this monthly experiential circle as we explore the shamanic journey and our relationship to power animals and helping spirits, those sources intimately connected to our life path.
This gathering is tailored to those who are new to the practice of shamanic journeying, though all levels of experience are welcome.
During our time together we will:
• Honor the transitions of Mother Earth and the fertile soils of Spring
• Journey to states of non-ordinary reality with the rhythm of the drum
• Meet our animal allies or other helping spirits to gain guidance, healing, and understanding
• Set powerful intentions we wish to blossom in the months to come
• A sacred object for the altar
• A cozy blanket
• An Eye covering or scarf
• Journal and pen and/or sketchpad
Tea and light refreshments provided, please register for this event at www.hiraethholos.com/workshops-events
This circle is hosted by Mara Holloway, MA, LPCc. Mara is an art therapist and spiritual practitioner based in Fort Collins, CO. She pulls from her well of life experience, abilities as a natural healer-creator, and professional training to provide transformational experiences that support your path toward living a joyful, purpose-filled life.
Her training includes a Master's degree in Transpersonal Art Therapy from Naropa University, a Bachelor's degree in Art Education from Florida State University, and Past Life Soul Regression therapy from the RavenHeart Center Training Institute. Mara was taught the art of shamanic drum journeying in 2014 and continues to build relationship with her animal allies and non-physical support through shamanic practice.
To learn more about Mara and her work, please visit www.hiraethholos.com.