address provided to RSVPs prior to event, Newbury Park, CA
Open the doorway to the unseen world through the power of the Sacred Mesa (Altar)
In this Introductory workshop we will explore the fundamentals of the Pachakuti Mesa and Tawantinsuyu Mesa Traditions. In this Hands-On Workshop you will:
• Explore the Sacred Mesa "Cosmovision"
• Learn the Sacred Directions of the Mesa
• Understand the Shamanic Cosmology and the Three Worlds
• Learn to set up, activate and work with your own basic Sacred Mesa
• Receive a traditional Sacred Karpay (Transmission) for your self and your mesa.
• Altar cloth or Mestana (about 18" x 18")
• 5 Stones (fits in the palm of your hand)
• 1 Shell
• 1 Feather
• 1 unscented candle in glass container
• 1 Personal Power piece
• Snack lunch
• Socks or slippers for indoors
• Sealed water bottle
Workshop Fee will be appplied to particapants who continue on with one year program. Visit website for more information.
About Your Host and Facilitator:
Joy Brugh is a Women’s Transition Coach, Energetic Healer and an Initiated Shaman Mesa Carrier in both the Tawantinsuyu and Pachakuti Mesa Traditions. She specializes in transformation through life’s transitions by combining a unique method of modern life coaching and energetic healing modalities with ancient shamanic healing and wisdom.
A Certified Life Coach, Joy has been trained by Life Purpose Institute, as well as Winds of Change Association. In addition, she is educated in Hypnotherapy and Reiki, was previously a Dream Circle Facilitator with the Sisters of Honua. Her most profound experience was studying with the Q’uero Shamans in the Andes Mountains.
With over ten years of teaching, coaching and facilitating, along with thousands of hours of training, practical experience, plus her own personal experiences of deep healing and transformation, Joy holds you in a deeply safe and sacred place, getting you swiftly to the core place within where change is permanent and tangible.
For more information please visit Joy at www.joybrugh.com
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.