WE ARE NOT A BEGINNER GROUP; PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS GROUP IF YOUR LEVEL ISN'T INTERMEDIATE OR ABOVE!
Other than that we are a friendly, semi-competitive international non-profit volleyball club which was established in 2003.
We play indoor volleyball from 4pm to 7pm on every Saturday for RMB 50 to 60 each (depend of number of player), Co-ed, open gym.
New players will be accepted if they played in any team before and are intermediate level or above to make sure the games are good for everyone.
This means that we expect that a player is able to make good pass, set and spike and have knowledge on playing the volleyball system with different positions(setter/Opposite setter, outside hitters, middle players) on the court.
If you fulfill the requirement, then you are very welcome to join!
Group Rules & Etiquette
1. We require the players to rsvp to attend the session.
2. We require you to cancel your rsvp to free the spot for others
3. Arrive at least before 4:20PM to have enough time to warm up. The teams are made at 4:40pm. If you really cannot make it on time, please do tell the organisers in advance for us to make an arrangement.
4. When you come to the session, try to stay until the last game. If you plan to leave earlier, please tell the organisers then we can put that into the consideration while making the teams.
5. As volleyball games require high level of cooperation between the players in the team, please do your best according to your level, your performance does not just influence you, it also influence your team members.
6. Avoid crossing the middle line while blocking/setting/spiking, we have several bad injury according to this situation.