We'll be meeting at MM Cafe in Jing an District for wine tasting! It's 120 for 5 glasses of wine and food! Here's some details about what we'll be enjoying for the night.
1. VIGNOBLES JULIEN JUZAN-Lussac-Saint-Emilion - Chateau Haut Cazeau
2. DOMAINE ALBERT MANN-Cremant d'Alsace Brut
3. DOMAINE CHRISTOPHE PERE & fils-Chablis Vieille Vigne
4. DOMAINE RODOLPHE DEMOUGEOT-Bourgogne Pinot Noir Vieilles Vignes
2. Sandwich Plate
3. Garden Salad
4. Chicken Fillet
1. Introduction to the French Cellar
2. A Brief of Alsace and taste the wine today
3. A brief of Chablis and taste the wine today
4. A brief of Burgundy and taste the wine today
5. A brief of Bordeaux and taste the wine today
1. Personal Brief of Gin Co-founder of The French Cellar China, 6 years from wine industry, used to live and work in Barossa Valley of South Australia, Florence and Singapore for wine distributing, retailing and event consulting. Previous associate sommelier of Singapore Straits Wine Company, the biggest wine retailing chain of Singapore; WSET Advanced, ISG I and Australia A+ Certified.
2. Personal Brief of Nicolas REBUT Co-founder and exclusive sommelier of The French Cellar Asia and LAC'Wine Consulting, former 20-year chief sommelier of Michelin restaurants including 16 years in the two world-top three star michelin restaurant: Le Meurice and Louis XV. Tasting over 10,000 bottles of wines every year, one of the top judges and critics of French wine industry; currently fully responsible for the entire selection for The French Cellar brand.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!