What we're about
Welcome to #SHETALKSForum [Empowering Women To Become Successful Community Leaders] | #SHETALKSForum features industry leaders and engaging panelists of particular distinction and influence in their chosen fields of endeavor. #SHETALKSForum is an industry networking and event series focused on enrichment, empowerment and success strategies by and for women in professional contexts.
#SHETALKS Forum launched in February 2012 with a Career Catalyst “Mentors and Apprentices” event at FIDM and was followed by #SHETALKSForum “Women Entrepreneurs” at Zappos Labs at Fashion Tech Week 2013, #SHETALKS Forum "Women In Tech" & "Fashion Founders" two format panels at last year's Fashion Tech Week 2014 held at Hult International Business School, and most recently 'Women In Business & Tech" at Fashion Tech Week 2015 held at Threadflip HQ.
To enrich women's capabilities both in their personal and professional lives. To create a platform where women can discuss women's issues & share their experiences about successes and triumph to inspire others.
• Join #SheTalksForum via MeetUp @ http://www.meetup.com/SheTalksForum/
• Follow #SheTalksForum @ https://twitter.com/SheTalksForum
• Like #SheTalksForum @ https://www.facebook.com/shetalksforum
• Join #SheTalksForum via LinkedIn @ : http://www.linkedin.com/ (https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4855038)
Who should join:
• Business Owners/ Entrepreneurs
• Women in Tech
• Authors, Teachers, Mentors
• Speakers, Guides & Motivators
• Knowledge Seekers
• Change Agents & Thought Leaders
For ideas, marketing inquiries, media relations, strategic partnership, product promotions, sponsorship opportunities and booking info. Contact our email at : firstname.lastname@example.org