- MEET UP AND HAVE SOME BEERS!!!!!! LAST WAVE BREWERY IN POINT PLEASANT
Health and wellness also includes BALANCE, and fun, so let's all meet up and have a few beers together! I came across this place over the weekend, and it was very fun, cozy, had plenty of room, and everyone was having fun, so thought it'd be a great place for us to try as well! You can also bring your own food and snacks, so this should be a pretty cool thing for us all to check out!!! ***NOTE: This is a THURSDAY night, not a Saturday morning event. LAST WAVE BREWERY in Point Pleasant: Right off Arnold Ave https://www.lastwavebrewing.com/
- SHORE WALKERS--SEASIDE BOARDWALK
Hey gang, let's try a new spot!!! We will meet right in front of The Sawmill, on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights! (It's the last store/building at the South end of the boards....see map below.) It'll be a little chilly, so dress in light layers, feel free to bring some water, or a hot beverage as well. Don't forget your $1 activity fee. Don't forget to tell a friend!! See you on The 30th, the last Saturday of March!!!
- SHOREWALKERS.......PT PLEASANT BOARDWALK
• What to bring Dress weather-appropriate, (light layers, hat/gloves for those who need them), and bring some water if ya like. Your $1 activity fee please. DETAILS: We will give the Pt. Pleasant Boardwalk another shot in Saturday's edition of our walking group! We will meet at THE AQUARIUM, and go from there. See you Saturday The 23rd at 9am!! :)
- SHORE WALKERS---SEA GIRT BOARDWALK
It's been awhile since we've walked at this location, so I'm looking forward to it! We will meet at the SOUTH end of the boardwalk, at the white gazebo, (see link below for location). Dress in light layers, it will probably still be cold. Feel free to bring water or a hot beverage as well. Tell a friend!! Also please remember to bring your $1 activity fee. Thank you. See you on The 16th!!! YOUR health and wellness coach! Dennis :)
- SHORE WALKERS--BRICK RESERVOIR!!!
This is a short loop, about 1.6 miles, so we will probably go around twice, Please bring your $1 per person activity fee along with anyone else who you think might enjoy this event!! The weather is looking good for Saturday, no rain until later in the day. ******* We're meeting at The HERBERTSVILLE ROAD ENTRANCE. (Map link below.) Park in the lot.......and then meet at the top of the walkway, right at the path.
- LET'S MEETUP AT THE MANASQUAN MID-WINTER FUN RUN AND AFTER PARTY!!!
• What we'll do A yearly tradition, the 2-mile race is a quick and fun jaunt that signifies that winter is almost over!! It's a mile out, then turn around, the next 1/4 mile is on the beach, and then on the paved "boardwalk" in Manasquan, then the final stretch back on the street, ending right at the front of Leggett's, where the after-party with free buffet, will be! • What to bring NOTE: There will be NO $1 activity fee, being that this is not an event that I am officially organizing. Just show up and have fun! :) Check the weather that morning, and dress in light layers, and possibly a hat and light gloves. It's not a super long distance, BUT that 1/4 mile is tough on sand, so DON'T start off that 1st mile too quickly, or you will be winded really quickly! • Important to know Here is the website to sign up, IF you wish. It's for charity, (usually Squan 1st-Aid), but it is not mandatory to sign up for the race, (but you also get a hooded sweatshirt. See site for details!) If you're signing up, get there earlier to pick up your sweatshirt. https://jerseyrunner.com/events/https-runsignup-com-race-nj-manasquan-manasquanmidwinterbeachrun/ You do NOT need to be a running expert to do this, and it's super fun, ESPECIALLY at the party after! Bring some friends and spend the day together!
- SHOREWALKERS: AVON BOARDWALK!!!
WILL TRY AGAIN!!! :) We will meet near the south end of The Avon Boardwalk, right at the bathrooms and playground, just north of the Belmar Drawbridge. (If you're coming from Belmar, as soon as you cross the drawbridge, you will see the bathrooms and playground on your right.) We'll head north for a little while, towards Asbury, and then turn around. It'll take roughly an hour and half. Great way to start your weekend, by getting the juices flowing and smelling the salt air!! • What to bring Bring water, coffee, or hot chocolate, and dress in comfy layers. And as always, tell a friend! :) • Important to know ****Remember your $1 activity fee, per person.**** BRING A FRIEND OR 5! :)