addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sidetrackers Outdoor and Active Singles Meetup Group Message Board › last minute updates

last minute updates

A former member
Everyone-

Susan will not be co-leading the trip as she had something come up and she let me know that a few people reached out to her and left voice messages that she accidentally deleted so if you contacted her about meeting us in Gainesville, please call or email me tonight so I am aware so we don't wait for you.

It should be a great hike!

Paula