addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Automotive Open Source Message Board › "Coming of Robot Cars" signups closed, at least temporarily

"Coming of Robot Cars" signups closed, at least temporarily

Alison C.
user 8979363
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
Due to new enforcement policies by the City of Mountain View

http://mv-voice.com/n...­

I've unanticipatedly had to close registration for the "Coming of Robot Cars" event, as Dojo staff want no more than 40 pre-registrants, and we are already over.

I will try to find a new larger venue in time for 2/13. If anyone has a suggestion, please contact me ASAP. Obviously if the City closes Dojo before then, we will not have a venue for the presentation.

Thanks for your patience with this change, which obviously is out of my control.

-- Alison

alchaiken@gmail.com