addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Bitcoin Message Board › The BTC Watch

The BTC Watch

user 155547702
Saratoga Springs, NY
Post #: 3
I am producing a limited quantity run of bitcoin watches. This started as a search for a personal watch, but after a fairly extensive search on the web, I didn't find anything to suit my needs.

I am not making a killing off these watches, and probably won't even see a ROI, but I thought it would be cool to produce something new to the market, learn some new info along the way,and help spread some much needed awareness to the BTC community.

Thanks for reading!

* I am very open to thoughts/critiques/suggestions from the community. If anyone has any helpful advice I would LOVE to hear it*