Mark Your Calendars!
Please join us on October 26 from 6 to 9:30pm for a very special NOSQL Evening, organized by InfiniteGraph (with additional help from Scality).
Tim Anglade (founder, A NOSQL Summer), hosts a 2-hour discussion and Q&A with representatives from some of the most prominent NOSQL vendors and projects. The topics will look back on the origins of the movement and its growing pains, discuss the current technological & business states, as well as look ahead to the opportunities for improvement and expansion.
So if you ever wanted to hear the lessons learned by an emerging tech industry, or wanted to have an inside look into the non-relational revolution, come join us for a unique evening at beautiful Dinah’s Garden Hotel, in Palo Alto, California.
Confirmed Panel Participants, by alphabetical order
- 10gen: Roger Bodamer — SVP, Products and Engineering
- Basho: Andy Gross — Vice President of Engineering
- CouchOne (formerly CouchIO): Mikeal Rogers — Employee Number One
- Cloudant: Mike Miller — Co-Founder and Chief Scientist
- Cloudera: Jeff Bean — Solutions Architect
- GoGrid: Paul Lancaster — Business Development Manager
- InfiniteGraph: Warren Davidson — Director, Business Development and Strategic Alliances
- NorthScale: James Phillips — Co-Founder and Senior Vice President, Products
- Riptano: Jonathan Ellis — Founder
- Scality: Erik Julin — Customer Solution Architect
We’re running out of space on the panel but many other NOSQL project leaders and executives will be in the audience, including the CEOs of Neo4J and InfoGrid. Each company will also have several additional team members attendinge the event.
Space is limited, please RSVP in advance.
Date: Tuesday, October 26
Time: 6PM-10:30 PM
Dinah's Garden Hotel
4261 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA
- 6:00pm: Doors open. Mingle over drinks and appetizers.
- 7:00-9:30pm: Discussion and Q&A with the panel with a break in the middle (coffee, fruit and cookies will be available at the break).
- 9:30-?: Trader Vic’s is literally feet away from the conference room. We’ll be hosting a dinner there for the panelists and special guests, but you’re welcome to join us in the restaurant (just let us know in advance, so we can reserve more tables for you).