Learn about PowerOn Visual Planner, a fully integrated BI & CPM solution for Power BI. Visual Planner enables Write-back & Planning directly within Power BI reports, a capability not available natively in Power BI.
Now you can see data visualized as you enter it. When you change or add data in a dashboard or a report, it changes interactively.
On October 10th, you'll learn how to enter data, comment, do real-time “What-if” scenario creation, perform budgeting/forecasting tasks, address master data management tasks, manage read-write access, and handle end to end workflow & approvals directly within Power BI. These inputs update the underlying SQL & SSAS Tabular data models and refresh Power BI reports instantly.
Visual Planner helps organizations consolidate their Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Analytics, Financial Reporting, Enterprise Planning, and Performance Management into one unified solution based on Microsoft Power BI and the supporting Microsoft BI Stack ( SQL, SSAS, Data Lakes, etc.). PowerOn’s Visual Table Editor can write-back data to any OLEDB/ODBC compliant data source (Oracle, SAP, Hadoop, Teradata, Amazon Redshift, etc.)
You’ll learn how to, directly within Power BI:
* Design interactive, write-back enabled reports
* Enable Planning & Forecasting of any kind
* Create What-IF Scenarios with interactive Drag and Drop Custom Visuals
* Write-back to Tabular & Azure Analysis Services Models
* Write-back to Databases like SQL, SAP Hana, Oracle, & Teradata
* Add comments to individual data points directly within Power BI Visuals
* Set up & manage workflows and approvals
Speaker Mike Marotta of PowerOn has ten years of experience in the BI, CPM, & Visual Analytics industry. Mike works with both Fortune 500 & mid-sized organizations to enhance and cement Power BI usage across their respective organizations.