Every other week will be a critique session.
- Bring at least one hard copy of your writing to the critique.
- If you want people to be able to read your piece prior to the critique, try to post your writing 3-4 days before the critique session in Google Docs. (Posting later or even just bringing writing to the meeting doesn't exclude you from participating.)
- Writing can be posted on the Google Docs folder designated for the specific writing session. (Email us if you need the Google Docs folder shared with you.)
- Limit writing samples to a max of:
- 2500 words if you post it on Google Docs prior.
- 1500 words if you only bring a paper copy.
- We'll devote the first hour to editing and the remaining time to discussion in small groups.
- If your writing sample is a continuation of previous writing, or it needs some sort of premise for critics to understand, please write a short summary at the top of your piece, so that people have a heads up.
- Also, feel free to just come and write, even if you don't have a piece to share!
Look forward to seeing you there!
(More than likely, some of us will be there early writing, so feel free to come and join.)