addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silver Spring Collage and Mixed Media Message Board › Thank you for joining!

Thank you for joining!

Miranda
mgschneider
Silver Spring, MD

I want to send a big THANK YOU to everyone who has joined this group !

This has been a dream of mine for several years and I am thrilled that we have been offered the space at the Pyramind Atlantic Art Center!

Please help spread the word with anyone you know that might be interested in joining our group.

Several of the new members expressed a desire to work in a creative atmosphere with other artists. This was the motivating factor for me in starting this meetup… to create a space for being creaitive and to bring together a community of collage artists, so that we can all have fun and inspire each other!

It would be great if you posted some photos of your collage work on the website. Just click on Photos at the top and then click on "Upload Photos."

I look forward to meeting everyone on April 28!

Miranda